Get online with a professional e-commerce media procurement site - We’re in the business of growing your business
Our website experts make it their business to help grow your business. We’ll take care of everything you need to get your website up and running.
Your digital storefront needs to make a good impression every time someone visits it. That takes technical expertise to get just right.
Explore the potential for your business by talking with one of our experts—they’ll make it simple to understand and get started.
Our web-based media services allows our clients to centralize their entire print media product lines and the activities related to managing them in a simplistic, efficient, and informative way. Our system includes all the amenities of an ordering system but enhanced with a secure cloud based management procurement framework consisting of:
• 24/7 access to your print products and the associated analytic data
• Individual client user id login with password
• User permission levels to manage access to information
• Personal user address book for all your contacts and destinations
• A dynamic reporting/chart system to generate visual representation of your data
• Dynamic inventory display for off-site product management with email threshold alerts
• Variable product creation on items such as business cards
• Automated process for items that require your approval before we proceed
• A graphics enriched layout of all your products in an e-commerce environment
• One central destination for users and management
• Our internal system is directly linked to each client’s media procurement web address
• User feedback to enhance our systems for the benefit of all our clientele
Our graphic designers use various methods to create and combine words, symbols, and images to create a visual representation of our client’s ideas and messages. Our highly experienced team may use a combination of typography, visual arts, and page layout techniques to produce a final result. Graphic design often refers to both the process of designing by which the communication is created and the products (designs) that are produced. For example, the design of a new product might include a logo or other artwork, organized text and pure design elements such as images, shapes and color which unify the piece.
Common client requirements of our graphic designers include:
• Identity (logos and branding) • Publications (newsletters, magazines, and books)
• Print advertisements, posters, and billboards • Signs and product packaging
• Marketing collaterals and business communication • Website graphics and elements
Prepress has advanced so much over the past few years that today we see it as Digital Solutions. We invest heavily in hardware and software to keep us up to date and ready to handle whatever you throw our way. We have created a completely customized integrated workflow management tool that allows us to control all of our customer's projects to be on time and on budget.